SHOW #5: BEST OF OH-FIVE

Hosted by The Noiseboy ::: Jan. 4, 2006

We're baaaaaaaaack after a two-week hiatus. Well, more specifically, I'm back. And I'm running through my favorite releases from 2005. I'll try to cram as much crap into 2+ hours as possible. Consider this a prelude to my Best of 2005 mixes.

Listen live on internet!

Spoon - "Sister Jack"
Andrew Bird - "Fake Palindromes"
Destroyer - "An Actor's Revenge"
Animal Collective - "Grass"
The Mountain Goats - "This Year"
The Fiery Furnaces - "Here Comes the Summer"
Suburban Kids with Biblical Names - "Funeral Face"
The Hospitals - "Happy Jack"
Devendra Banhart - "Long Haired Child"
Oneida - "Charlemagne"
Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks - "No More Shoes"
Silver Jews - "Punks in the Beerlight"
Cass McCombs - "Sacred Heart"
Jens Lekman - "Julie" (remix)
Sigur Ros - "Saeglopur"
Sufjan Stevens - "Decatur"
The Drones - "Shark Fin Blues"
Smog - "Say Valley Maker"
Jackie-O Motherfucker - "Hey! Mr. Sky"
Bonnie "Prince" Billy & Matt Sweeney - "My Home Is the Sea"
Shipwreck - "Cavern"
Magnolia Electric Co - "Leave the City"
Black Mountain - "Modern Music"
Okkervil River - "Black"
Oneida - "Did I Die"
The Clientele - "Since K Got Over Me"
Jose Gonzalez - "Heartbeats"
Six Organs of Admittance - "Home"
Akron/Family - "Shoes"

Running time: 2 hours, 20 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home