SHOW #10: SCREW THE GRAMMYS

Feb. 8, 2006 ::: Hosted by The Noiseboy

8-9: a mellow affair
Robert Wyatt - "Free Will and Testament"
Bill Fay - "I Hear You Calling"
Cardinal - "You've Lost Me There"
John Cunningham - "Nothing Will Change My Mind"
John Cale - "Andalucia"
Akron/Family - "Running, Returning"
Akron/Family - "I'll Be on the Water"
The Microphones - "The Pull"
Richard & Linda Thompson - "When I Get to the Border"
Wilco - "Far, Far Away"
Ryan Adams - "Damn, Sam"
Jose Gonzalez - "Lovestain"
Billy Bragg - "Sulk"
Felt - "Sunlight Bathed the Golden Glow"
9-10: all Belle & Sebastian, all the time
"The Blues Are Still Blue"
"Simple Things"
"Legal Man"
"Seeing Other People"
"Slow Graffiti"
"I Fought in a War"
"You Made Me Forget My Dreams"
"Another Sunny Day"
"I'm Waking Up to Us"
"My Wandering Days Are Over"
"Sukie in the Graveyard"
"There's Too Much Love"
"Me and the Major"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No "Funny Little Frog"?

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home